Friday, December 12, 2008

Too much BSG

I think I've been watching too much Battlestar Galactica recently.

I just went down to take to take out my recycling. It's been a long time since I last did it, so I had several bags of bottles and cans, but when I got to the curb I saw that the bin was already mostly full. When I looked closer I saw there was some sort of large object half-buried in the usual bottles and cans. I turned it over out of curiosity, and I said to myself, "It's a fracking toaster."

I spent the next few seconds wondering why I felt the urge to swear at a kitchen appliance, until my conscious mind finally caught up with me.

(In other news, I've finished off all the BSG that Netflix has to offer, and I'm working my way through iTunes until I hit the ones still up on hulu. So yeah, no spoilers after Season 4, Episode 4 just yet.)

2 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, March 24, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

我的站點介紹:情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品情趣用品,
情趣用品,
情趣用品,
情趣用品,
情趣用品,
情趣用品 來看看 賣克

 
At 3:49 PM, January 18, 2010, Blogger Unknown said...

Some great insight. I would like to introduce myself to you. I recruit for the financial industry. I have helped many brilliant people find rewarding and challenging work. Would you be open to speaking?

Steve Ozyck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home